GMAT Score : 780
I jumped into GMAT prep with a mental block on Quant. Despite joining Jamboree classes in Chennai for 6 weeks, putting in 2-3 hours every day and brushing my quant skills, I managed to psyche myself out in the first attempt scoring 740 (Q49,V44). Dissatisfied, I took a second attempt after 15 days and scored 780(Q50,V48). I would advise juniors to:
- Keep a small notebook of Quant and SC concepts.
- Choose the order of sections and stick to it.
- Time each question and use tables for DS.
- Prepare with a friend or group.
- Keep your passport ready.
- Stay calm!